Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hail To Haider





It’s official, I love Haider Ackermann.

Last season, I was all about Rick Owen's who manages to impress me enough to pay full price for his design and contact Europe for items I can't get in the US. This season it is Haider Ackermann who left me Spiraling into a Fashion Frenzy as I viewed his Fall 10 collection.

The collars are draped to perfection, we’ve been seeing all kinds of draped collar this season (Helmut Lang, Gareth Pugh, Ohne Titel etc) but Haider Ackermann takes it up one notch by featuring billowing waves of leather wrapped around the neck which changes however the wearer wants it to look. Pure genius! My favorite part about the collection? The vests and jackets, hands down and if you know me then you know I LOVE a well fitted jacket. With removable peplums and endlessly malleable collars there are a delectable amount of ways to recreate each piece, which is great for a chameleon.

Stay Stylish!