Saturday, April 23, 2011

To The Max - The Maxi Skirt






Just when I thought I couldn't’t find another spring trend to love, I rediscovered The Maxi Skirt!

I first discovered this style years ago while researching 60's Gypsy fashion's and instantly fell in love! I did some more research, and found it is a pretty strong trend this season too.

I love fashions that you can dress up or down, and wear in different styles. The maxi skirt trend is perfect for day with a bright tank or button down, in neutral and candy color tones. Similar to the maxi dress trend, you can wear your maxi skirt with flat gladiator sandals or platform wedges. The maxi skirt comes in many different colors, from pastels, to neutrals to fl orals to jewel tones.

Lean to love the long look and its versatility.

Stay Stylish!